I started strong in May. Got busy and then sick. I didn't write nearly as much as I wanted to this month. I'm limping into June without a lot of momentum.
One of the things that's nice about writing these monthly summaries is that I can reflect on the month and then put it behind me and start fresh for the next month with a new set of goals.
Non-blog related projects are rolling along. I'm still working on a new typeface over at Fontstruct and looking at how I'm (not) marketing my existing fonts. I finished up an identity for my sister-in-law that I'm especially proud of. And I'm working on a new side project that I plan to unveil in a couple of months.
Summer wackiness is just getting started. I'm still planning on updating regularly.
On Sketchbook B
- How I use my Apple Watch
- Linked: Political Polarization
- Typographica's Best of 2015
- Patiently waiting for Apple Pay
- Beginner's Guides to Pencils
On InStore Columbia
- Urban Cookhouse. Olympia. Beer Garden. Woodhill. Fireflies.
- Is it unusual that Columbia doesn't have an Apple Store?
- Lula Drake. Redeveloping malls. Macaroni Grill closed. Top Ten.
- Boast and Courier. Bull Street. Finlay Park. LiDL. Forest Acres Traffic.